THE HUMAN LADDER –Judy Carroll, author of The Zeta Message
Presented by Eileen Duhné
The Human Ladder is a term used by the Zetas for the cycle of human evolution upwards through the vibrational energy frequencies that comprise the universe. It has ten “galactic levels” (another Zeta term), which are not physical localities as such, but rather a series of gradually ascending, broadening and deepening levels of self-realization and conscious awareness.
All of creation, from a universe down to an atom, has its source in the energy of thought/mind. This can be individual mind or group mind, such as the mass consciousness of a national or planetary culture. In this way, what one is able to perceive as physical, mental, emotional or even spiritual reality depends entirely upon one’s level of conscious awareness. Thus it is our mind and consciousness that creates and limits our perception of reality.
Evolution within the Human Kingdom is all about the deepening and expansion of this mind/consciousness. Humans of Earth are on the very first “rung” of the Ladder, as is Planet Earth herself, for the inhabitants of any planet must remain in harmonic resonance with their home world. There are approximately 1,000 different human species resonating at this level of the universe. Planet Earth is now in the process of stepping up to level 2 on the Human Ladder, which is what the 2012 Earth Shift is all about.
As level-one humans, the average Earth person can access approximately 10% of their full potential of conscious awareness. This is intrinsically linked to our 10% of active DNA. The remaining 90% of our consciousness is buried within deeper layers of subconscious or super-conscious mind, and therefore cannot be readily accessed by the average person in their wakened state.
The shift upwards to level 2 will enable Earth Humans to access 20% of their potential conscious awareness through the activation of an additional 10% of their DNA. This more expansive level of conscious awareness will allow access to higher-dimensional frequencies. In fact, a human who is able to consciously tap into 20% of their mind awareness would be considered a genius by Earth standards. They would have easier access to extra-sensory perceptions as well as past-life and between-life states, which in turn would bring about a much deeper level of self-realization. They would also have a broader conscious awareness of higher dimensional realities. Some of the “Star Children” are now displaying these enhanced abilities. Read the rest of this entry »