News and updates, exclusive special offers and more! Enter your email address below to sign up for the free FATE newsletter.
1. Rates and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Contracts, orders or copy instructions containing conditions that conflict with the publisher’s policies will not be considered binding on the publisher.
3. Orders containing incorrect rates will be considered clerical errors and will be billed at rates in force at the time.
4. The publisher assumes no responsibility if, for any reason, it becomes necessary to omit an advertisement. Failure by the publisher to insert any particular issue or issues invalidates the insertion order(s) in the missed issue(s) but shall not constitute a breach of contract.
5. Unless specifically contained in the terms of sale, positioning is not guaranteed—requests will be accommodated whenever possible. In the event a special position becomes unavailable, publisher will credit the advertiser only the amount of the additional “guarantee placement” charge.
6. The publisher reserves the right to reject, cancel, or omit prior to publication date any advertisement that is considered to be objectionable in wording or appearance, misleading or not in the public interest, regardless of whether or not advertiser has received an order confirmation.
7. The word “Advertisement” will be placed above and/or below any copy which in the publisher’s opinion resembles editorial matter.
8. Each advertisement is accepted with the understanding the advertiser and/or advertising agency are authorized to publish its entire content, represent it to be suitable for mailing and in compliance with applicable mailing regulations, and agree to indemnify the publisher against any loss or expense resulting from claims arising out of its publication.
9. Commission, Credit and Payment Terms
Commissions: Agency commission: 15% gross.
Credit: Credit is only extended to agencies that submit evidence of sound credit standing.
Payment terms: All ads must be accompanied with payment and will be placed in the issue based on the closing date. If order or payment is received after the closing date, ad will begin with the following issue. To be eligible for the quantity discounts, payment for the entire period must be received prior to the closing date of the issue in which your advertisement will begin unless a preset payment plan has been approved.