News and updates, exclusive special offers and more! Enter your email address below to sign up for the free FATE newsletter.
Page 2 | < Back
GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES AND MINNESOTA; JURISDICTION
This Site is operated in the United States and is designed for and targeted to U.S. audiences. It is governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of the United States or the State of Minnesota as applicable, without giving effect to their principles of conflicts of law. By using this Site and/or providing us with your personal information, you waive any claims that may arise under the laws of other countries or territories located outside of the United States or states other than New York, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Minnesota and the federal courts located in Minneapolis, St. Paul, MN.
FATE Magazine prohibits the posting of any information or materials that violates or infringes the copyrights of any person or entity. If you believe that your work has been copied and made available on this site in a manner that would constitute copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to our designated Copyright Agent:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
FATE Magazine's Copyright designated Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
P O BOX 460
Lakeville, MN 55044-0460
By email: email@example.com
Upon receipt of such notification, FATE Magazine will remove any posted submission found to be infringing the rights of any person or entity in conformance with 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3). United States law provides strict penalties for submitting false claims of infringement.
FATE Magazine will terminate subscriptions or accounts of repeat copyright infringers. If you believe that a user of this site is a repeat infringer, please contact FATE Magazine as described above and provide enough information for us to verify the individual is a repeat infringer.